Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Both ends


If you have kids, eaten dinner with kids, gone to sporting events with kids, movie, and play, whatever, You know that at some point during the event, you're going to get the, "I have to go to the bathroom." Always, and I mean always, when we are out to dinner, Connor decides right as the food gets there that it is the perfect time to go visit the potty room. Always and I mean always, the trek to the bathroom and the event in said room, takes place at the same general pace as maple sap escaping its tree. So by the time you get back to your food, it’s the same temperature as Utah during inversion.

So of course when we were at Boston’s last weekend for dinner, Connor does his sign for bathroom, his middle finger crossed over his middle finger, and away we go. Back to the sign he does. This is infinitely better to use than when he used to announce to anyone in a two county radius that it was time to go poop. Anyway, so we make it to the restroom. He does his normal dance in front of the urinal. Starts to make his way to the sink, when he suddenly stops, and spurts out, "Uh oh, I need to go out the other end now." I thought it was funny. The gentlemen that had just walked in thought it was hilarious.

Both of my boys bring a smile to my face at least once a day. Alex through his general goofiness and Connor with him just being him. I don't write about his little sayings to embarrass him. I share them because he brings such joy to our family.






No comments:

Post a Comment