Saturday, June 21, 2014

Leaves? What leaves?

I have apologized for this before but I guess I will have to say I'm sorry once again. Life has been super, crazy, busy this last week. The time I usually spend behind a keyboard has been spent working or doing yard work. Again, I am a whining almost as bad when I found out the new U2 album(yes I said album) was delayed (again). My posts will be sporadic for the next ten days. I actually miss not writing. It has been a release from the daily grind to share my thoughts and adventures of our little family. 

When I started this blog it was due to the items that came out of the washer and dryer after laundry. It was almost always Legos (ahhhhhhhhh) but I still was able to get some stories from them. That went great for a couple of months but somewhere in there, the boys started to empty there own pockets at night. How dare they! Don't eney know I have a blog to write (actually they do know)? Because of this I had to go back to some old stories and sharing the story of turning Alex's pants pink (fail). I was starting to get desperate for more stories, then summer hit. And Connor. 



In the picture we have a Lego skeleton, old pencil eraser, a dime, fruit snack bag and what looks like leaf remnants. Normally this would be normal haul from the dryer, but al of this came out of one pair of pants. Did skeleton buy fruit snacks and that is the change? Did something eat the leaves and fruit snacks and the skeleton scare it off? We may never know the true horrifying story. 

Wait, why are there leaves in there? Not just remnants but a couple of full on leaves? 


When I asked Connor, he replied, "I didn't put them there, they just jumped in, but I didn't  put them there. Promise." Well, there you are. They jumped in. That explains the leaves. But what about earaser? Da, da, dummmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment